Tuesday, November 30, 2010

am I back in Maryland? booo.

So I got home on sudnay from Michigan. Let me make you a list of my adventures real fast:
  • watching Sara peel apple, lots and lots of apples.
  • running the gobble wobble, 9 minute mile, what now.
  • deciding i was going back up in may to run a 10k, i think i hadn't gotten much sleep when i decided this.
  • watching toy story 3, then 2, then 1...thats right backwards toy story marithon.
  • braving target on black friday, at 5pm..for chapstick
  • went on a hunt for Santa, but failed, because he was MIA at both malls. =( supposedly it was my fault for not telling Sara 100% of the reasons why life sucks.
  • Build a ginger bread house...it is AWESOME.
  • ate, a lot!! everything we did had to do with food
  • Got two yes TWO hours of sleep the night before i left.
Overall I had an AWESOME trip to Michigan, and can't wait to go back in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment